Write For Us
If you have special knowledge or opinions and can write in a way the readers of the SMM blogs would appreciate, then we would be delighted to have you write a post from time to time. The audiences are continually growing and include many of the movers and shakers in the online world.
The four SMM blogs are ideal for business, marketing and personal finance prospects. These are the SMM blogs:
- BPWrap - Internet Marketing from a global perspective (BPW)
- The Other Bloke's Blog - Business and Internet Marketing from a Canadian perspective (OBB)
- Senior Money Memos - Personal Finance from a senior perspective (SMm)
- StayGoLinks - the Mobile Web from a desktop perspective (SGL)
Your post appearing in one of the blogs could bring you added online visibility and other worthwhile contacts. All blog posts are optimized for best search engine visibility and are promoted through social media networks. To help you get an understanding of what is involved, we have some suggested guidelines.
Guest Author Guidance For The SMM Blogs
None of these rules are absolute. They may be amended from time to time. If any create problems, please discuss with us.
- The acceptance of a guest author post is entirely at the discretion of SMM. Minor edits or typo corrections will be done without referring to the author. If more significant editing is required, then the author will be contacted prior to any such editing.
- Changes may be made to the Title and minor changes to the text to give improved search engine visibility without materially changing the sense of what is written.
- Content should be without grammatical and spelling errors and should be laid out in an attractive format for the reader. Normally a post will be between 500 and 1000 words.
- The content should be original and should not be offensive. It also should not be unduly self-promotional.
- Material should be preferably provided in HTML format with appropriate headings, lists, etc. although this is not a requirement.
- Images are useful and should be provided with adequate resolution, not exceeding 500 pixels in width and not exceeding 25 kb in file size.
- A short introduction to the author will precede the blog post and a longer paragraph with up to 3 relevant links will be added at the end of the post.
How To Get Started
If this is something, that could interest you, why not contact SMM and introduce yourself and what you would like to write about. We look forward to hearing from you.
Added to site 6 April 2009
Reproducing This Document: Permission is granted to reproduce this Document in its entirety in an e-mail newsletter or on a web site provided that the article is reproduced as shown above, with a hyperlink to http://smmbc.ca with credit in writing to SMM Internet Marketing Consultants. Please send an e-mail notification and a copy of the newsletter or link to email@example.com upon reproducing the Document.