The image below is how Eugene Aronsky & Moshe Zchut portray the way Digital Marketing works. It is important to realize that the online world is continually changing. You should put your efforts into those social media or search engines that currently interest your potential customers.
This is something that you can explore and research yourself. If you wish to do your own analysis, the following reading list gives useful guidance on how efforts can be applied:
- Understand Your Competitors
- 10 Tips on How to Research Your Competition
- 5 Ways to Research Your Potential Customers
- 5 Ways To Use The Internet To Get Customers
- 5 Ways to Improve Local Visibility Online
- Increase Your Local Visibility Online – Here’s How
- 6 High Impact Ways To Enhance Local Business Visibility Online
- 3 Easy To Implement Google Tips For Local Businesses
- What To Blog For A Small Local Business
Once you have assessed the online competitive situation, Neil Patel has some thoughts on which marketing channel you should focus on. He suggests that focusing on the wrong marketing channel can set you back months and maybe even years.
In summary his advice is as follows:
Resist the urge to diversify. Put your energy into one strategy until it succeeds. Then, piggyback on that success to achieve wins in other areas.His article has a great deal of detailed information on how to apply this approach and it is worth spending some time reading it.
As long as you keep experimenting and tweaking your strategy based on your results, you’ll have a significant advantage over your competitors.
- Step #1: Know your options
- Step #2: Choose the channels aligned with your business goals
- Step #3: Narrow down the list by going where your audience is
#Langley #Abbotsford #Surrey #MetroVancouver #Vancouver